Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- How will I get paid?
You will be paid CASH ON THE SPOT for items we purchase totaling less than $200. For items totaling $200+, you will receive a store check at time of receipt of your items.
- Is an appointment needed to bring in my items?
Yes, you will need to contact the store (724-473-4111) to schedule an appointment. We schedule appointments to allocate adequate time to process your treasures so that you will not have to wait in line or feel rushed.
- Do you offer pickup or delivery services?
Yes! We have both a local pick-up and delivery service at the store. There is a fee for both services based on the mileage between your location and The Perfect Piece. The service fee starts at $75 for the immediate area and increases from there. Click here to get the scoop on pickups and deliveries.
- Can I donate any decor items that TPP does not accept?
Yes! We work with several local charities who pick up donations weekly.
- Why should I bring my treasures to The Perfect Piece?
- Trust - We operate our business with integrity and are guided by Christian principles.
- Cash on the Spot- You get your money on the spot! No waiting for your item to sell to receive your payment.
- No Risk- TPP absorbs the risk of price markdowns, not the seller.
- What are the TPP store policies?
- There is a 20 item MAXIMUM per appointment.
- At The Perfect Piece, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- We offer a 24 hour hold on all items, with no down-payment needed.
- The accepted forms of payment are: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- After purchase, you have 5 days to pick up your item(s).