Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- How will I get paid?
You will be paid CASH ON THE SPOT for items we purchase totaling less than $200. For items totaling $200+, you will receive a store check at time of receipt of your items.
- Is an appointment needed to bring in my items?
Yes, you will need to contact the store (724-473-4111) to schedule an appointment. We schedule appointments to allocate adequate time to process your treasures so that you will not have to wait in line or feel rushed. Please note that appointments for the remainder of 2016 are filling up fast! If you would like to sell your treasures this year, please call the store soon to be guaranteed an appointment!
- Do you offer pickup or delivery services?
Yes! We recently added a pick-up and delivery service at the store. There is a fee for both services based on the mileage between your location and The Perfect Piece. The service fee starts at $50 for the immediate area and increases from there. Click here to get the scoop on pickups and deliveries.
- Can I donate any items that TPP does not accept?
Yes! We work with several local charities who pick up donations weekly.
- Why should I bring my treasures to The Perfect Piece?
- Trust - We operate our business with integrity and are guided by Christian principles.
- Cash on the Spot- You get your money on the spot! No waiting for your item to sell to receive your payment.
- No Risk- TPP absorbs the risk of price markdowns, not the seller.
- What are the TPP store policies?
- There is a 20 item MAXIMUM per appointment.
- At The Perfect Piece, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- We offer a 24 hour hold on all items, with no down-payment needed.
- The accepted forms of payment are: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- After purchase, you have 5 days to pick up your item(s).