Have some additional questions or interested in our store policies?
Check out ourFAQpage!
We hear that you have some doodads, tchochkies & trinkets you'd like to sell. Here's how it's done:
We are currently booked with appointments through the end of January, 2018. If you would like to get on the schedule for February, 2018 we will begin taking appointments in January. Thank you!!
Home Décor items we are currently accepting:
- Wine racks, Barware, Cork Holders & Gameroom décor
- Floor & Table Lamps, Chandeliers (no brass)
- Clocks, Florals, Teacups & Saucers
- Pottery, Baskets, Trays, Candle Holders & Decorative Bowls
- Serving Pieces (with the exception of silver, crystal & cut glass)
- Decorative Pillows (no stains or tears)
- Cookbooks (printed within the last 3 years)
- Primitive, Country & Farm-Style décor
- Tablecloths, Placemats & Comforter Sets (must be in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears)
- Collectibles - Longaberger, Lenox, Wendell August Forge, Jim Shore, Willow Tree, Polish Pottery & Fiestaware
Home Décor items we are currently NOT accepting:
- Vases, Artwork & Mirrors
- Cut glass, Crystal & Silver
- Brass decor
- Rugs, Curtains & Sheets
- Bathroom Accessories
- Collectibles - Swarovski Crystal, Lladro, Royal Daulton, Boyd's Bears, Precious Moments, Limoges, Collector Plates & Hummels
- Fall/Halloween/Harvest/Thanksgiving - 8/1 through 10/1
- Christmas/Winter - 9/15 through 11/15
- Easter/Spring/Patriotic - 2/1 through 4/1
ALL ITEMS MUST BE FREE OF STAINS, TEARS, PUNCTURES, RIPS, CRACKS & CHIPS.
ITEMS MUST BE SMOKE AND PET ODOR/HAIR FREE