We are currently booked with appointments through early November.
All appointments in November and December will be for non-seasonal decor only. See below for season decor acceptance dates.
Home Décor items we are currently accepting:
- Picture frames, candle holders, floral arrangements & garland
- Decorative pillows & throws
- Table & floor lamps with shades
- Table runners & placemats
- Serving pieces (no crystal or silver) and trays
- Wine racks, barware & game room decor
- Wall & table-top clocks
- Teapots, teacups & saucers
- Cookbooks (printed within the last 3 years) especially Gluten/Celiac & Gooseberry Patch
- Current artwork, canvas & signs
- Collectibles - Longaberger, Lenox, Wendell August Forge, Jim Shore, Willow Tree, Polish Pottery, Rae Dunn, Temptations, Nora Fleming & Fiestaware
Home Décor items we are currently NOT accepting:
- Cut glass, Crystal & Silver
- Glassware & Vases
- Chandeliers (except unique or crystal)
- Brass décor (including lamps/chandeliers)
- Rugs, Curtains, Tablecloths, Napkins & Bedding
- Gardening Pots & Planters
- Bathroom Accessories
- Collectibles - Swarovski Crystal, Lladro, Royal Daulton, Boyd's Bears, Precious Moments, Limoges, Collector Plates, PartyLite & Hummels
- Sets of China (except for Lenox Eternal)
- Fall/Halloween/Harvest/Thanksgiving - 7/1 through 9/15
- Christmas/Winter - January through October
- Easter & Spring - 1/15 through 3/1
- Summer, Patriotic & Beach - 3/1 through 5/1
ALL ITEMS MUST BE FREE OF STAINS, TEARS, PUNCTURES, RIPS, CRACKS & CHIPS.
ITEMS MUST BE SMOKE AND PET ODOR/HAIR FREE
Have some additional questions or interested in our store policies?
Check out ourFAQpage!
We hear that you have some doodads, tchochkies & trinkets you'd like to sell. Here's how it's done: