Have some additional questions or interested in our store policies?
Check out ourFAQpage!
We hear that you have some doodads, tchochkies & trinkets you'd like to sell. Here's how it's done:
FYI - We are currently taking decor appointments in January 2019, as we are completely full for 2018!
Home Décor items we are currently accepting:
- Wine racks, Barware, Cork Holders & Gameroom décor
- Floor & Table Lamps, Chandeliers (no brass)
- Clocks, Florals, Teacups & Saucers
- Pottery, Baskets, Trays, Candle Holders & Decorative Bowls
- Serving Pieces (with the exception of silver, crystal & cut glass)
- Decorative Pillows (no stains or tears)
- Cookbooks (printed within the last 3 years)
- Primitive, Country & Farm-Style décor
- Tablecloths, Placemats & Table Runners (must be in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears)
- Collectibles - Longaberger, Lenox, Wendell August Forge, Jim Shore, Willow Tree, Polish Pottery & Fiestaware
Home Décor items we are currently NOT accepting:
- Vases, Artwork & Mirrors
- Cut glass, Crystal & Silver
- Brass decor
- Rugs, Curtains & Sheets
- Bathroom Accessories
- Collectibles - Swarovski Crystal, Lladro, Royal Daulton, Boyd's Bears, Precious Moments, Limoges, Collector Plates & Hummels
- Fall/Halloween/Harvest/Thanksgiving - 8/1 through 9/15
- Christmas/Winter - 9/15 through 11/15
- Easter/Spring/Patriotic - 2/1 through 4/1
ALL ITEMS MUST BE FREE OF STAINS, TEARS, PUNCTURES, RIPS, CRACKS & CHIPS.
ITEMS MUST BE SMOKE AND PET ODOR/HAIR FREE